HYDRO BARRIER is a thin, load bearing, self-curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof and anti-fracture membrane. HYDRO BARRIER can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the membrane
- Easy to use and can be applied with a roller, trowel or sprayer (tools not included),
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH,
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured,
- Use 1 coat for crack prevention,
- Use 2 coats for waterproofing,
- Extra Heavy Service rating
- Includes moisture control,
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8″ (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks,
- Covers up to 365 SF.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable,
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030″ (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured,
- Allows for flood testing in 24 hours,
- It bonds directly to clean metal drains, PVC, stainless steel and ABS drain assamblies.
- Concrete and Brick Masonry
- Cement Mortar Bed
- Cement Plaster
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Ceramic Tile and Stone
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Board
- Poured Gypsum Underlayment
- Gypsum Plaster (Interior use only, non-wet areas)
Other Sizes: N/A
Application: Wall & Floor. Suitable for Interior, Exterior, Residential and Commercial applications. It also can be used as a slab-on-grade moisture vapor barrier under all types of floor coverings.
Areas: Pool, Spa, Fountain, Shower, Steam Shower, Water Features, Basement, Laundry, Bathroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Food Processing Areas, Sun Room, Countertops, Facades, Terraces-over-unoccupied-areas, etc.
Finish: Fast curing liquid.
Material: Self-curing liquid rubber polymer.
Type: Installation product. Waterproofing Membrane. Crack Prevention Membrane. Vapor Barrier.