- Great for both New Construction and Remodeling Projects:
- Fits into grout joint,
- No tile cutting required,
- Great for Showers,
- Metal Corners are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze, White Power Coated and Black Powder Coated.
- Decorative looking Shower Corner Caddy.
- Easy Installation:
- Remove grout approximately 9½” from inner corner on each wall using a grout saw or rotary tool.
- Apply silicone in the grout cavity and/or on the edge of the shelf.
- Insert the Corner Shower Shelf into the grout joint and allow the silicone to cure.
- Finish installation with additional silicone or color matching grout caulk to form a water-tight seal.
- Never plan or start installation without having the actual piece on site.
Approx Size: 9½ in. from inner corner on each wall.
Other Sizes: N/A.
Application: Walls. Corners.
Areas: Shower, Bathroom, Tub Shower, Backsplash, Kitchen, Entry.
Finish: Black Powder Coated.
Type: Fixture, Shower Fixture